EnviroVac specializes in chemical cleaning and decontamination services for various heat exchange and process system vessels in order to maximize efficiency. Chemical Cleaning is an efficient method of removing contaminant scale, corrosion products, water
hardness deposits, and residuals. Chemical Cleaning can reduce downtime compared to mechanical or traditional cleaning methods, which is of great significance in critical path situations.
Chemical Cleaning can also be used for passivation to reduce future fouling or corrosion of process systems. EnviroVac engineers work with you to identify deposits and metallurgy, select the appropriate solvents, and design creative solutions.
• Excellent Safety Record from an OSHA Star VPP
• Project design assistance and supervision by highly
experienced chemical cleaning engineers
• Restoration of process efficiency
• Improved heat exchange and productivity
• Solvent selection based on metallurgy
• On-site mobile state of the art field laboratory
• On-site neutralization of waste from the cleaning
process for cost-effective disposal
Each chemical cleaning project is designed and
supervised by a highly experienced engineer. In doing
so, we assist in identifying deposits and
metallurgy selecting the appropriate chemicals or
solvents and developing creative solutions. Our
procedures are safe for your process vessels.
When possible, chemical formulations are water
soluble, biodegradable, or neutralized onsite to allow
for in-plant disposal.
Equipment for the chemical cleaning process
includes rubber lined tankers, pumps, stainless
steel units, temporary storage tanks, and mobile field
Chemical cleaning applications can be used for
the following process vessel systems:
• Boilers (Power & Recovery)
• Evaporators (including Black Liquor Evaporators)
• Heat Exchangers
• Process Piping (including green and white liquor lines)
• Cooling Water Systems
• Condensate Systems
• Vessel & Tank Decontamination